Tuesday, April 19, 2011

pretty dainty

Check out these dainty ceramic wares I got from Uniwide.
There were so many of these gorgeous bowls, and plates and cake stands,
I wanted to get them all ! I had to restrain myself because  i don't do much entertaining at home (pity, i know) so I got these instead...
                                                            
                                                     a pink ceramic cofee jar...
                                                          

                                             a small white cake stand.......     
                                                                                                   


The cofee jar i use to store cotton and the cake tray for my beauty potions ....




             a white ceramic cutout bowl which I use to store cellphone chargers by my bed...





An "antique" Chinese Jar and white ceramic "cup" which looks nice together  in the bathroom  




                                              A gorgeous set of plate and soup bowl





I used these to organize small trinkets and other odds and ends..


Very pretty! and the best part? Not one of these cost more than 69 Pesos!

No comments:

Post a Comment