Monday, April 4, 2011

Majolica Majori-cute!

I'm so excited about the opening of Shisheido's  Majolica Majorica since I read  about it in  Femalenetwork.

 It's the more affordable brand from Shisheido and if that wasn't reason enough to buy it, then take a look at their beautiful fairytale-like packaging...

Face Powder...
Skin Cover Pore Remake Php895
majolica majorca cosmetics02 skin remaker pore cover
Pressed Pore Cover Php 895
Shiseido - Majolica Majorca Pressed Pore Cover Powder 10g (Shiseido)

Mascaras Php 795
Lash Expander Frame Plusmajolica majorca cosmetics15 lash enamel glamour volume on


Automatic Liner Php695
majolica majorca cosmetics11 perfect automatic liner 920 bk999 bl603 br601

Skin Lingerie Pore Cover Php695

majolica majorca cosmetics01 skin lingerie pore cover
and my favorite...Majorica Perfume! (crossing my fingers this will bw available in the philippines like their website says) look at the wand! so arte! I'm so gonna get this!


I can't  wait to check these out at SM Department Stores and Watson's soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment